We’ll Be Here When You Need Us the Most
(If you or a loved one are currently in the middle of a dental emergency, please give us a call as soon as you can so we can start helping you right away!)
No one can plan for a dental emergency, and trust us when we say that because we are dental professionals! Out of all the emergency patients we have treated throughout the years, absolutely none of them were ready for their painful experience. Fortunately, what you can do is have a plan in place should the unexpected ever happen to your smile. For the people of Lakeway, that plan is nice and simple: call Eaddy Dentistry.
Dr. Winston and Dr. Daniel are capable of handling a wide variety of dental emergencies right here in our state-of-the-art office, and should you call in with one, we’ll do whatever we can to see you as soon as possible. We try to provide same-day urgent care whenever we can so you’re never left waiting in pain. Should you or a loved one experience a dental emergency, be sure to turn to us, and we’ll be able to help you faster than anyone else.
We Can Help with the Follow Dental Emergencies and More:
- Knocked-out teeth
- Partially dislodged teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Severe toothache
- Abscessed teeth
- Lost or damaged dental work
- Object stuck between the teeth
- Injury to the lips, gums, or jaw
- Pain or swelling in the face
If you have suffered a broken bone in addition to your dental injury, or if you can’t stop bleeding after 10 minutes, then we recommend that you go straight to your nearest emergency room first. Contact us only after you have been cleared to leave.
If you’re unsure whether or not your situation is an emergency, just give us a call, and we’ll be happy to let you know what you should do next.
Tips to Avoid Dental Emergencies:
- Always wear a mouthguard when playing sports, no matter your age or level of play.
- Don’t chew on extremely hard items like ice, pens, pencils, rock candies, etc.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools to open packages, bottles, or remove tags.
- Brush and floss your teeth consistently to keep them strong.
- Call us immediately if you feel any kind of persistent pain in your mouth.
- Regularly visit Eaddy Dentistry so we can catch a small problem before it turns into an emergency later!
Split Tooth Syndrome
A tooth can become split or cracked for any number of reasons, and in certain situations, this can place a tooth in quite a bit of danger. A cracked tooth can often become infected to the point that it has to be removed, but at Eaddy Dentistry, we can take measures to save your tooth and repair it as well. The sooner a split tooth is treated, the more likely we will be able to preserve it, so if you even have an inkling that one of your teeth may be cracked, please contact us today.