Emergency Dentist — Lakeway, TX
We’re Here When You Need Us the Most
(If you or a loved one are currently in the middle of a dental emergency, please give us a call as soon as you can so we can start helping you right away!)
No one can plan for a dental emergency, and trust us when we say that because we are dental professionals! Out of all the emergency patients we have treated throughout the years, absolutely none of them were ready for their painful experience. Fortunately, what you can do is have a plan in place should the unexpected ever happen to your smile. For the people of Lakeway, that plan is nice and simple: call Eaddy Dentistry.
Dr. Winston and Dr. Daniel are capable of handling a wide variety of dental emergencies right here in our state-of-the-art office, and should you call in with one, we’ll do whatever we can to see you as soon as possible. We try to provide same-day urgent care whenever we can so you’re never left waiting in pain. Should you or a loved one experience a dental emergency, be sure to turn to us, and we’ll be able to help you faster than anyone else.
Why Choose Eaddy Dentistry for Emergency Dental Care?
- Makes Time for Same-Day Appointments
- Two Highly Experienced Dentists By Your Side
- Modern Technology and Sedation Dentistry Available
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Same-day appointment: If you’re unsure whether or not your situation is an emergency, just give us a call, and we’ll be happy to let you know what you should do next. We’ll do our best to not only get you scheduled the same day that you call, but we’ll be happy to offer first-aid tips over the phone to improve your situation until you arrive.
- Emergency exam: When you do get to our office, one of our dentists will perform an exam to better understand your dental emergency. This may include the capture of digital X-rays if needed to locate the source of your symptoms.
- Review findings: Following the exam, the dentist will break down their findings with you and recommend a treatment plan from there. They’ll also discuss the estimated costs and amount of time (or follow-up) appointments necessary to address your emergency. At the end of the day, you’ll always be well-informed ahead of time so you can make an educated decision on your care.
- Get the care you need: Our team will always prioritize getting you out of discomfort as soon as possible. The treatments we generally recommend for emergencies include dental fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, and tooth extractions, but other services may be suggested if needed.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Our office is no stranger to a wide variety of dental emergencies, so we are more than prepared to treat them and get your oral health back on track as soon as possible. With that said, there are ways to manage your situation after you have called our office and scheduled an appointment. Keep these tips in mind to prevent your dental emergency from getting worse!
Split Tooth Syndrome
A tooth can become split or cracked for any number of reasons, and in certain situations, this can place a tooth in quite a bit of danger. A cracked tooth can often become infected to the point that it has to be removed, but at Eaddy Dentistry, we can take measures to save your tooth and repair it as well. The sooner a split tooth is treated, the more likely we will be able to preserve it, so if you even have an inkling that one of your teeth may be cracked, please contact us today.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Always wear a mouthguard when playing sports, no matter your age or level of play.
- Don’t chew on extremely hard items like ice, pens, pencils, hard candies, etc.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools to open packages, bottles, or remove tags.
- Brush and floss your teeth consistently to keep them strong.
- Call us immediately if you feel any kind of persistent pain in your mouth.
Regularly visit Eaddy Dentistry so we can catch a small problem before it turns into an emergency later!